AMD Unveils ATI FireMV 2260 Graphics Card
AMD today announced its new ATI FireMV 2260 2D workstation and desktop graphics card aimed at financial institutions. The ATI FireMV graphics accelerator offers customers improved energy efficiency, while supporting new and emerging technologies like the Microsoft Windows Vista operating system. Notable features include:
- Ability to view 2D and 3D live video feeds;
- Certification and optimization for Microsoft Windows Vista and the Aero interface;
- Passive Cooling for Improved Reliability;
- Approve one graphics card for use in your company's systems;
- Two DisplayPorts;
- Assistance with long-term IT planning;
- 3-year Product Warranty.
- Available in native PCI Express x16 and x1 lane bus configurations, or PCI configuration;
- Powered by next generation ATI FireMV graphics processor unit (GPU) from AMD;
- 256 MB DDR2 graphics memory;
- Two Display Port outputs for driving multiple ultra high resolution widescreen monitors;
- Passive cooling package for silent operation;
- Low power consumption design;
- Low profile design - 2.3" x 6.6";
- Max Display Port resolution 2560 x 1600 per display;
- Max DVI resolution 1920x1200 per display;
- Full EMI certification;
- WHQL certification;
- RoHS and WEEE compliant;
The ATI FireMV 2260 2D workstation and desktop accelerator card is expected to begin shipping in April 2008 with the MSRP of US$249.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!