Razer Showcases Entry-Level Salmosa Mouse
At CeBIT 2008 Razer is showcasing its first entry-level mouse named Salmosa.
- 1800dpi Razer Precision 3G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Mechanical dpi/polling rate switches
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second
- Three independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Ambidextrous design
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate size: 115mm (length) x 63mm (width) x 37mm (height)
Razer claims Salmosa to be the lightest input device in its class. The novelty is aimed at gaming enthusiasts. Razer Salmosa will go on sale worldwide in Q3'08. In U.S. it will cost $40, in Europe—€30.
Source: Razer Salmosa
Write a comment below. No registration needed!