RightMark Memory Analyzer 3.8 Released
The RightMark team released a new version of the RightMark Memory Analyzer.
- RightMark Memory Stability Test (RMMS) component updated to version 1.2: improved memory allocation scheme now allows testing up to 2000MB of memory at once, if available; added log file time stamp.
- RightMark Multi-Threaded Memory Test (RMMT) component updated to version 1.1: added individual threads selection to the "All Threads" group, improved "Lock Virtual Memory Pages" feature behavior.
- Added EPP/XMP info to the RMMA System Info report.
- Added support for DDR3 SPD and Intel XMP (eXtreme Memory Profiles) SPD extension.
- Added limited support for Intel 3 series chipsets (Memory SPD reading).
- Added identification of several AMD Athlon 64 X2 NPT (revision F) CPU cores.
- Added identification of new Intel Core 2 CPUs, including 45nm cores.
- New CPU Database entries.
The new version is available here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!