abit Announces the I-G31 Motherboard
Today, abit launches its latest "Multimedia Platform" motherboard, the I-G31. With the Intel G31 chipset, the abit I-G31 supports Intel Core 2 Extreme/Quad/Duo and Pentium Dual-Core processors. With Intel's integrated Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel GMA 3100), the abit I-G31 not only offers the Clear Video Technology but also supports DirectX 9.0, Shader Model 2.0 and OpenGL 1.4. The abit I-G31 is compatible with next generation 45nm processors allowing for up to 1333MHz FSB. The I-G31 also offers a D-Sub port and 5.1-channel HD audio codec.
The board supports abit EQ, a self-diagnostic system that monitors voltages, CPU and system fans speed, and CPU/system temperature.
- CPU Support: LGA775 Socket for Intel Core 2 Extreme/ Quad/ Duo & Pentium Dual-Core & Pentium D & Celeron Dual-Core & Celeron processors
- System Bus: 1333/1066/800MHz FSB
- Chipset: Intel G31/ICH7
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCI-Ex16, 1 XPCI-Ex1, 2x PCI
- LAN: On board Gigabit LAN
- Memory: 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets, up to 4GB of dual-channel DDR2-800/667
- SATA: 4 x SATA 3Gb/s through Intel ICH7
- Audio: 5.1-Channel HD
- RoHS: 100% lead-free process and RoHS compliant
- abit EQ Technology
- Product page
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!