abit Announces IP35P Motherboard
abit launched the new IP35P motherboard based on Intel P35 chipset. It supports Intel Core 2 Extreme/Quad/Duo, Pentium Dual-Core, Celeron Dual Core processors. Besides the current 65nm processors, it is ready for the next generation 45nm processors with FSBs up to 1333 MHz. The IP35P supports max memory capacity up to 8GB and supports DDR2 frequencies up to 1066 MHz. Additionally, it features high-definition audio codec, PCI-EX16, PCI-EX1, and 3 x PCI-E slots.
Other features of this novelty include abit SoftMenu (BIOS-based interface that provides direct access to all major system parameters) and EZ CCMOS switch that allows to clear CMOS memory directly from the back panel.
- CPU Support: Intel Core2 Extreme/Quad/Duo, Pentium Dual-Core, Celeron Dual-Core Processors
- System Bus: 1333/1066/800MHz FSB
- Chipset: Intel P35/ICH9
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI-Ex16, 2 x PCI-Ex1, 3 x PCI
- LAN: Gigabit LAN
- Memory: 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets, up to 8GB; dual-channel DDR2-1066OC/800
- SATA: 4 x SATA 3Gbps through Intel ICH9
- Audio 7.1-Channel HD
- RoHS 100% lead-free process and RoHS Compliant
- Product page
Write a comment below. No registration needed!