Uniblue Re-launches ProcessLibrary.com
In December 2007 Uniblue re-launched its ProcessLibrary.com website with improved content, brand-new interface and substantial improvements to a range of other features. These product enhancements include:
- Full interactivity with ProcessScanner – quickly and simply, users at all levels can find out exactly what their computer is up to and what's really running: http://www.processlibrary.com/processscan/
- The option to view the site in alternative languages: Japanese, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Thousands more processes added to the library
- More frequent process updates
- Intelligent search to help users find what they need to know quickly
- More informative content page with an improved layout
- ProcessQuickLink that installs as a free, downloadable plug-in to the existing Windows Task Manager: http://www.processlibrary.com/quicklink/.
This provides users with an information button next to each running process, which activates a direct link to ProcessLibrary.com. This link instantly provides relevant information about the process in a new browser window.
In addition to the significant upgrade of ProcessLibrary.com, the interactive ProcessScanner (available free on the site) has been vastly improved. Now faster, this downloadable scan generates a detailed, informative list of items running on the user's PC and programs these are associated with, so ensuring that PC users can find out what their computer is really up to.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!