abit Introduces the A-N68SV Motherboard
abit announced the A-N68SV motherboard for price-concerned users. This motherboard is based on the NVIDIA GeForce7025/nForce630a Chipset and supports socket AM2/AM2+ processors with 2000MT/s system bus using AMD's Hyper Transport Technology. With the integrated graphics adapter the A-N68SV is a compact multimedia platform with the essential functions already integrated. For the more demanding user or future upgrader the additional PCI-E x16 slot keeps the path open for discrete graphics cards. Two DIMM sockets support Dual channel DDR2-800 modules, while the high definition on-board audio offers the flexibility to use regular stereo PC speakers or any modern surround sound system scalable up to 5.1 channels.
abit A-N68SV also features DVI output, supports NVIDIA nView multi-display technology, NVIDIA Pure Video with a dedicated High Definition Hardware Accelerated Video Engine.
- CPU Support: AMD Socket AM2/AM2+ Processors
- System Bus: 2000MT/s
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce 7025/nForce 630a
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI-E x16, 1 x PCI-E x1, 2 x PCI
- LAN: On-board 10/100 Mbps
- Memory: 2 x 240-pin DIMM sockets, max. memory capacity 4GB, dual channel DDR2-800/667/533
- SATA: 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- Audio: 5.1-Channel HD
- RoHS: 100% lead-free process and RoHS compliant
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!