Matrox Announces Millennium P690 Series of Fanless Graphics Cards
Matrox Graphics announced the availability of its Millennium P690 Series fanless graphics cards. These cards are available in several form factors, offer low power consumption, and unified display drivers for easy deployment across multiple systems. In addition, the P690 Plus LP PCI/PCIe products can be upgraded (via a Quad-HD15 cable) to drive 4 analog monitors, and up to 8 analog or 4 digital monitors in a joined graphics card configuration.
Millennium P690 features:
- Work with two digital or analog monitors as one large desktop, or at independent resolutions and display orientations.
- P690 Plus DualHead cards can be upgraded to support up to four analog displays.
- Pair two P690 Plus cards for a multi-display solution which supports a stretched taskbar across four DVI or eight analog monitors.
- Power consumption of 12W or less
- Fanless design
- Multiple form factors allow standardization across a wide variety of systems
P690 products ship with Matrox PowerDesk software, and are compatible with the free Matrox PowerSpace software that allows users to manage multiple virtual desktops.
The Matrox Millennium P690 Series graphics cards will be available in October, and list at the following prices:
- P690 PCIe x16 128MB $199.00 USD
- P690 PCI 128MB $199.00 USD
- P690 LP PCIe x16 128MB $249.00 USD
- P690 LP PCIe x1 128MB $249.00 USD
- P690 Plus LP PCIe x16 256MB $289.00 USD
- P690 Plus LP PCI 256MB $289.00 USD
- Quad-monitor upgrade cable (CAB-L60-4XAF) $99.00 USD
Source: Matrox Graphics
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!