Transcend Releases 16GB 133X CompactFlash Card
Transcend Information rolled out its largest capacity CompactFlash product to date – a 16GB (Type I) card with 133X transfer rates. It operates in both dual-channel transfer and the Ultra DMA mode 4 standard. Transcend's 133X CF cards achieve average read/write speeds of up to 45MB/21.5MB per second.
Transcend's 133X CF card is designed for high-end digital cameras. It has passed testing with advanced high-resolution cameras from major camera brands such as Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Sony. Transcend's 133X CF cards are also available in 2GB, 4GB and 8GB capacities.
- 133X high-speed with dual-channel flash interface
- CF Type I
- Read/write speeds up to 45MB/21.5MB per second.
- Supports IDE PIO mode 6 and Ultra DMA mode 0-4**
- Fully complies with the new CF 4.0 standard
- Hardware ECC (Error Correction Code)
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Multi-platform compatibility
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Source: Transcend Information
Write a comment below. No registration needed!