OCZ Unveils Vanquisher CPU Cooler
OCZ Technology Group announced the Vanquisher CPU cooler, an anticipated expansion of their cooling product line. The Vanquisher is an enthusiast-grade thermal solution for the latest high-performance processors.
The OCZ Vanquisher features a pure copper base plate and three copper heat pipes that rapidly transfer heat away from the processor up to the dense, aluminum fin array where the thermal load is dissipated by the included 92mm fan. The press release claims the efficient heatpipe design moves so much heat that the fin array is able to transfer up to 200 Watts. The Vanquisher also utilizes an original low speed fan mounted with rubber connectors to decrease vibration and noise.
The compact and versatile OCZ Vanquisher CPU cooler is compatible with sockets AMD 754/939/AM2 and Intel 775. Because no motherboard back plate is required, the hassle-free Vanquisher is installed quickly and easily for consumers of all skill levels.
- For Sockets AMD 754/939/AM2, Intel LGA775
- Pure Copper base plate and 3 heat pipes
- Pure Aluminum fins
- 1 year warranty
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 V DC
- Fan Speed: 800-2000RPM
- Fan Bearing type: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Heatsink: (L)72 x (W)110 x (H)134mm; Fan: (L)92 x (W) 92 x (H)25mm
- Includes: 92mm Fan and rubber mounting clips; mounting Hardware for all above CPUs; thermal compound
- Part Number: OCZTVANQ
Source: OCZ Technology Group
Write a comment below. No registration needed!