ASUS Launches F8 Infusion Notebook Series
ASUS launches the F8 notebook series with the Infusion technology. The Infusion Technology is a new manufacturing process used to produce the unique designs laptop surfaces. Being inlaid within the chassis itself, the motifs are an integral part of the entire laptop and will not fade with time. The Infusion surface also provides a new level of resilience, resisting scratches while looking sleek.
Equipped with a Hybrid TV tuner, the F8 gives the user versatility to take advantage of both digital and analog signals. A card type remote control is incorporated as well. In addition, a built-in swivel webcam allows instant face to face communication without the hassle of external connections and wires.
The F8 is equipped with abundant graphics power with top of the line specifications, including the latest Intel Core2 Duo processors, up to 2GB of DDR2 memory, DirectX 10 support and a choice of the most powerful mobile graphics currently available: the ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600 or the NVIDIA GeForce8600M GS, each graphics engine stocked with 512MB and 256MB of physical VRAM, respectively.
To give business travelers peace of mind, the F8 features fingerprint authentication, Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
- Intel Core2 Duo Processors T7700/T7500/T7300/T7100
- Intel PM965 Chipset
- Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN Connectivity
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium/Business/Ultimate
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600 with VRAM 512MB; HM to 1280MB
- NVIDIA GeForce8600M GS with VRAM 256MB, TC to 1024MB
- 14.1" Widescreen Color Shine LCD, ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology
- DDR2 533/667MHz, up to 2G
- Built-in 1.3M pixel Swivel Camera
- SATA 80/120/160 GB
- Bluetooth V1.2/V2.0 +EDR (Optional)
- Hybrid TV Tuner, Fingerprint with TPM (Optional)
- 5xUSB; DVI-D; VGA-Out; TV-Out (S-Video); Express card; IEEE1394; RF *1; 8-IN-1 Card-reader; LAN; Phone jack
- 34 x 24.4 x 3.72cm, 2.59kg (6 cell battery pack)
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!