Samsung Unveils SGH-E590 Designed by Jasper Morrison
Samsung Electronics and Jasper Morrison, a known industrial designer, cooperated to bring an attractive mobile phone, SGH-E590. The Samsung E590 is a solution for users who want to have all of the advanced multimedia features with eye-catching design in a hand.
The stylish E590 comes in simple contours and clean lines which comprise this compact bar design. True to Jasper Morrison’s witty sense, the mobile phone has two faces: one side features phone keypad and LCD screen, while the other side is outfitted with dedicated camera functions.
The E590 is equipped with a 3.2-megapixel camera with auto focus and half-shutter. Panorama shot feature offers intuitive camera UI which displays easy to use icons. Moreover, E590 comes with the Bean bag, a unique tripod which is a truly useful and portable accessory made of a special rubberized material for maximum flexibility and grip.
The Samsung E590 is available in two colors, noble black and snow silver, and will be launched in Europe, China and South East Asia in June.
- GPRS Class 10 / EDGE / Tri-Band (900/1800/1900)
- 3.2 Megapixel Auto focus Camera with half shutter; Intuitive Camera UI / Panorama shot
- 262144 Color TFT Screen (220x220 pixels. 1.79")
- Music player (MP3/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+/wma)
- Bluetooth 2.0/ USB 2.0
- Voice streaming & Messaging / Video recording
- 90 MB / External Memory Slot
Source: Samsung Electronics
Write a comment below. No registration needed!