Acrosser Introduces Gaming SBC
Acrosser released its newest gaming Single Board Computer, the AR-B5290. The AR-B5290 includes gaming I/O and security features and meets the mini-ITX specifications, providing mounting flexibility for gaming applications. The AR-B5290 supports the Intel Pentium M, Celeron M processors, up to 2GB of dual-channel DDR memory.
The key features of the AR-B5290 include:
- JAMMA and 72-pin golden finger interface
- Optical isolated interruptible digital inputs
- 500mA Darlington transistor outputs
- Intrusion logger
- Two ccTalk ports
- Dual 128KB battery back-up SRAM with battery low monitor 16-bit user define GPIO
- 4 x 16-bit interruptible Timer
- Hardware True random number generator
- Two 8-bit readable DIP switch
- iButton, ProtectU & EEPROM security
- Complete specs
The Intel 915GM Express chipset and ICH6M controller provide the performance and support that allows the AR-B5290 to integrate into a wide range of gaming solutions. SBC features include 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 10/100Mb Ethernet, stereo audio output, Type II CF socket, 2 x ccTalk and 1 x COM port. Display support includes VGA (DB25) and Dual 18-bit LVDS.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!