OCZ Announces Ultra-Quiet StealthXStream 600W PSU
OCZ Technology Group today announced the new StealthXStream Power Supply. This new 600W PSU features a conservative look with a sleek, black case and fan. Even at peak loads, the 600W StealthXStream remains virtually silent and excludes flashy LEDs ensuring the power supply is not seen or heard.
The StealthXStream features a 120mm fan, a standard ATX power supply form factor. With a sustained output of 600W and four +12V rails to provide uniform distribution of power, the StealthXStream is suited for today's higher-end systems. The StealthXStream is built to provide sufficient output to power dual GPU and CPU platforms, complete with two PCI-Express cables and a 4/8 CPU auxiliary connector which are wrapped in a flexible mesh.
The OCZ StealthXStream provides Universal Input and Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) to effectively regulate input voltage.
All OCZ StealthXStream power supplies come backed with a three year OCZ PowerSwap Warranty.
- 600W Configuration
- OCZ PowerWhisper Technology
- Internal 120mm fan
- 3 year warranty backed by OCZ’s PowerSwap replacement program.
- 150 x 140 x 86mm
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- OCZ ConnectAll universal connectors:
- 1 x 20+4Pin ATX
- 1 x 4-pin/8-pin CPU (supports double CPUs/supplies stable voltage)
- 2 x PCI-E
- 6 x 4-pin peripheral
- 2 x 4-pin floppy
- 6 x S-ATA
- High efficiency: 80% @ 115V (Typical load); 83% @ 230V (Typical load)
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- MTBF:100,000 hours
- 100~240Vac 10-5A 50/60Hz
- +3.3V(36A), +5V(30A), +12V1(18A), +12V2(18A), +12V3(18A), +12V4(18A)
- Part Numbers: 600W - OCZ600SXS; 600W UK Version - OCZ600SXS-UK; 600W Europe Version - OCZ600SXS-EU
Source: OCZ Technology Group
Write a comment below. No registration needed!