RightMark CPU Clock Utility 2.25 Released!
RightMark CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) is a small GUI application designed for real-time CPU frequency, throttling and load monitoring and on-the-fly adjustment of CPU performance on supported CPU models via processor's power management model-specific registers (MSRs). In automatic management mode it continuously monitors CPU usage and dynamically adjusts CPU frequency, throttle and/or voltage level as needed, realizing the "Performance on Demand" concept.
- Fixed Intel Core 2 core name detection.
- Fixed battery device info display when a battery is not actually attached.
- Added startup profiles feature.
- Fixed UI pages position when starting in "collapsed" window mode.
- Improved recognition of Intel Core 2 family processors.
- Added logos for several really old CPU models.
- Fixed saving of battery icon display mode settings.
- Disabled "Hide OS power status icon" checkbox on Windows Vista.
- Added support for AMD K8 NPT revision G cores (model recognition not yet available).
- Added default P-states tables for several AMD K8 NPT processors (rev. F and G).
- Control routine now watches for the last requested P-state instead of current P-state (reduces management overhead on Intel CxE-capable CPUs).
- Improved official AMD PST management logic.
- Added new official AMD PST schemes involving 7x FID (2600+ MHz models) and full range of half FIDs (rev. G cores).
- Added automatic selection of AMD PST schemes depending on the CPU model.
- Added independent per-profile transition interval settings for up and down transitions.
- Added checking for actual battery device presence in the Battery devices page.
- RMClock modules: Fixed program crash at startup when attempting to use outdated modules.
- RMClock PRO: Fixed update of the profiles tree on profile deletion.
- Added option to lock chipset-based throttling settings on Intel Centrino/ViiV platforms.
- Changed design of the UI colors settings.
- Added automatic refresh of battery devices list on battery device insertion/removal.
- Added refreshing of Battery device details on Refresh button in the Battery devices pages.
- Disabled CPU selection tab in the CPU info and Monitoring pages on single-processor platforms.
- Minor changes to the CPU performance/throttle states control logic.
- Added requirement for clicking Apply button in the Profiles page for the profile changes to have an effect.
- RMClock PRO: Added instant update of events/actions when changed.
- Fixed display of Advanced CPU/chipset settings page on Intel Centrino/ViiV platforms.
- Fixed CPU core temperature indication as "N/A" on unsupported CPU models.
- Fixed list controls behavior on application window activation.
- Fixed determination of Intel Celeron M 400 series (Yonah core) processors.
- RMClock PRO: Disabled "New profile" button for non-supported CPU models.
- RMClock PRO: Fixed process handles leak.
- Redesigned application UI look.
- Added UI settings page.
- Added per-profile CPU threshold time setting.
- Improved management of OS power profiles/settings.
- Fixed applying of OSPM processor power policy.
- Added option for enabling/disabling OS power settings management.
- Added option for using Intel Core 2 PMC/ACNT as a source of CPU load level (as a registry tweak).
- Added option for attempting forced EIST unlocking on EIST-capable CPUs (as a registry tweak).
- Modified Intel Core2 CPU temperature indications (assumed 100 or 85 deg.C Tj(max), depending on CPU model).
- Added option for enabling/disabling battery devices polling.
- Added battery devices polling interval and battery charge/discharge rate averaging period settings.
- Moved battery tray icon menu to the Battery info page.
- Implemented independent monitoring of both AMD X2 CPU cores temperature.
- Removed AMD K8 thermal sensor/core select settings.
- Added AMD K8 TSC sync interval setting.
- Added registry/shell startup option.
- Added RMClockLauncher.exe for a more friendly launching at system startup on Windows Vista.
- Removed automatic extraction/deletion of driver files and RMClockHLT.exe.
- Added restart option to the main tray icon menu.
- Fixed CPU load graph display behavior in the CPU load tray icon.
- Fixed Performance-on-Demand animated tray icon behavior when only one P-state is used.
- RMClock modules: implemented smarter module activation approach.
- RMClock PRO: implemented new "Events & Actions" approach.
- RMClock PRO: Added handling of both event activation and inactivation, with optional user-defined delay.
- RMClock PRO: Added new event type: user input inactivity timeout.
- RMClock PRO: Added new actions type: system standby, hibernate and shutdown.
- RMClock PRO: Fixed inactivation of all events/actions when shutting down.
- RMClock Updater: Improved functionailty (handling updates of
- RMClock modules).
The new version is available here.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!