Creative Unveils Fatal1ty Gaming Headset
Creative Technology announced the Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset. Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, a renowned world champion in PC Gaming competitions, not only endorses the Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset, but also collaborated on this product, involving in its development from the start. The Creative Fatal1ty brand promises a superior range of high-performance purpose-built gaming products that are certain to significantly improve users' overall gaming experience.
The Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset allows team leaders to issue orders or voice messages to fellow team members in clear audio quality with the noise-canceling microphone.
Key features of this headset include:
- In-built with large 40mm Neodymium drivers, gamers can now hear all the realistic explosions and intensive machine-gun fire.
- Unobtrusive, enclosed earcups with plush velvet padding totally immerse users in the game.
- Durable and lightweight headband with generous head padding for great comfort, even during extended battles.
- Highly sensitive noise-canceling microphone is capable of transmitting clear and precise commands, crucial when users are engaged in mutiplayer type games.
- Flexible microphone can be positioned to suit the users' face contours. Includes a windscreen that is used to filter out unwanted speech and ambient noise.
- Microphone can even be detached for users who wish to use this headset as regular headphones.
- Using high-purity Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) wires and gold-plated plugs, users can now hear distortion-free commands. The single-sided cable provides for easy management.
- In-line volume control allows users to make adjustments on the fly. Users can quickly adjust the volume level of their game play or mute the microphone for private conversations.
The Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset is now available in retail stores in Singapore at a suggested retail price of S$79.00.
Source: Creative Technology
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!