Samsung Introduces Its Latest Network-Ready Multifunction Printer
Samsung announced the first in a new line of high-capacity, network-ready multifunction laser printers that offer duplex copying, laser printing, color scanning and high-speed faxing capabilities.
The SCX-6345FN MFP is designed to perform in the most demanding work environments with print and copy speeds up to 45 pages-per-minute in letter size, delivering documents with up to 1200 dpi effective output. The SCX-6345FN MFP produces color scans with up to 4800 dpi (enhanced) scanning resolution for capturing high-quality color and sharp black and white text.
From the initial set-up stage through normal maintenance tasks, the SCX-6345FN is simple to install, use, and to maintain. Step-by-step network installation and a simple touch-screen interface make it easy for offices to set up and maintain the printer, with or without dedicated IT support. Once installation is completed, the SCX-6345FN features a generous, LCD touch screen and intuitive UI design, providing simple selection and reducing the time spent reviewing user manuals and educating staff members.
While the SCX-6345FN may be powerful, it is also economical and offers business class MFP customers one of the lowest running costs in its class. Furthermore, the model's space-saving design occupies up to 75 percent less space than competing products in its class and simple, one-touch features such as an embedded "Toner Save Mode" and "ID card copy" reduce toner use and drive down costs. The ID Card Copy feature can copy both sides of an identification or insurance card onto one page in fewer steps than competing products. ID Card Copy is an essential feature for medical and healthcare organizations that want to create patient files faster and reduce paper waste. To reduce the need to frequently restock paper, up to three additional paper trays can be added, expanding the paper capacity up to 2,180 sheets of paper.
The SCX-6345FN MFP offers enhanced features for managing a wide variety of office tasks such as:
- Expanded Printing-Standard 40GB hard drive and automatic duplexing provides advanced capabilities for collating, proof printing, delayed printing, confidential printing and storing jobs.
- Scan to Anywhere-Scanned documents can be easily sent through email, FTP, SMB and Client.
- SyncThru Web Admin Service-enables IT managers to manage and monitor all printers/MFPs on the network. This is ideal for job accounting, usage metering, authentication, storage management, remote driver installation and maintenance.
- SyncThru Web Service-provides administrators with the ability to change network and individual printer settings, upgrade firmware, and view network printer/MFP status.
- SmarThru Office-enhanced document management and editing features for easy and convenient use in offices with complicated networks and a variety of equipment.
- SmarThru Workflow (optional)-streamlines the document capture- process-route system enabling easy document management.
The SCX-6345FN MFP offers built-in Windows Vista, Macintosh and Linux compatibility through Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and 10/100 Base-TX interfaces for seamless integration into networks and work group environments.
The SCX-6345FN MFP is available now with a base price of $2,999 and can be purchased exclusively through Samsung's authorized dealer channel partners. Samsung backs this machine with a two-year limited warranty on parts and toll-free technical support for authorized dealer partners.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!