Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI Motherboard Launched By Universal abit
Universal abit announced its latest product in the Fatal1ty gaming series - the Fatal1ty Professional FP-IN9 SLI, based on the nForce 650i SLI chipset from NVIDIA.
The Fatal1ty Professional FP-IN9 SLI supports Intel Quad-core CPUs and NVIDIA SLI Dual Graphics Technology. It also has factory overclocked system bus. The motherboard is equipped with native Gigabit Ethernet, reinforced by the FirstPacket Technology from NVIDIA, which allows you to connect directly to high-speed Internet and Local Area Networks, while actively reducing latencies and selectively prioritizing network packets used by online games.
- CPU Support: Intel Core2 Duo, Core2 Quad, Core2 Extreme CPUs
- System Bus: 1066MHz FSB
- Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI MCP
- Graphics Technology: NVIDIA SLI Dual Graphics Technology (2x8)
- LAN: NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet with FirstPacket Technology
- Memory: Dual Channel DDR2-800/667/533, up to 32GB
- SATA: 4 x SATA 3Gb/s RAID 0/1/0+1/5 JBOD
- Audio: 7.1-Channel HD with optical S/P DIF Out
- USB: Up to 8 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports
- abit engineered: Silent cooling, 100% Japanese caps, solid state caps
- Extras: Onboard Power On & Reset buttons
Source: Universal abit
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!