ASUS Rolls Out V2 Notebook Series With 3.5G HSDPA Support
ASUSTeK Computer today announced the V2 notebook series with the incorporated High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) wireless broadband capability. The V2 also features a full suite of wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g) and Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR that provides three times faster data transfers with digital devices compared to standard Bluetooth.
The V2 also features fingerprint authentication with the electronic imaging mechanism that scans fingerprint pattern from the live layer of the skin, bypassing any common skin surface conditions.
The exclusive ASUS Security Protect Management (ASPM) guards access to the device and network. Users can choose to setup multi-factor authentication requirements for different security levels while using the Single Sign On (SSO) one-time login.
The novelty also offers built-in microphone and high-resolution 240° swivel webcam for video conferencing.
- Intel Centrino Duo Mobile Technology: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5500/T5600/T7200/T7400/T7600; Mobile Intel 945PM Express Chipset; Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
- 900/1800/1900MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- 2100MHz WCDMA/HSDPA
- DDR2 533/667MHz, up to 2GB
- 14" WXGA ColorShine/WXGA+ /WXGA+ ColorShine, ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology
- ATI Mobility Radeon X1450 DDR2 256MB, 512MB HyperMemory
- SATA 80/100/120/160 GB
- 3M Pixel webcam
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth V2.0+EDR
- 3x USB 2.0, 1x port for Docking Station, 1x u-DVI, 1x TPM, 1x Fingerprint Reader, Instant Fun PLUS
- 34.1 x 24.5 x 2.9-3.6 cm, 2.3kg
Source: ASUSTeK Computer
Write a comment below. No registration needed!