RightMark Team Announces RMClock v.2.20
The RightMark Team announced the release of CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) v.2.20. RMClock is a small GUI application designed for real-time CPU frequency, throttling and load level monitoring and on-the-fly adjustment of the CPU performance level on supported CPU models via processor's power management model-specific registers (MSRs). In automatic management mode it continuously monitors the CPU usage level and dynamically adjusts the CPU frequency, throttle and/or voltage level as needed, realizing the "Performance on Demand" concept.
- Added support for localized application resources.
- Added RMClock Updates and RMClock Professional Features modules (valid licenses required).
- Added independent CPU info display for each physical/logical CPU present in the system.
- Added detection of several AMD K8 NPT (revision F) CPU cores.
- Added CPU temperature graph display to the Monitoring page.
- Added advanced chipset settings support for ICH8 family southbridges.
- Switched to using CPU hardware coordination facilities (ACNT) for CPU load and throttling determination on Intel Core/Core 2 family CPUs.
- Added options to enable/disable vendor-supplied CPU core temperature offset and specify user-definable CPU core temperature offset (as registry tweaks).
- Fixed saving of advanced platform settings on Intel Core 2 CPU-based platforms.
- Fixed log file creation in the application directory when using auto-start feature.
- Added support for Quad-Core Intel Core 2 Extreme CPUs.
- Fixed recognition of several AMD K8 revision E CPU cores.
- Fixed battery life time estimation on some platforms.
- Added support for mobile Intel Core 2 Duo (Merom core).
- Added CPU-dependent offset to Intel CPU core temperature indications.
- Added proper detection of AMD Athlon 64 FX dual-core processors.
- Added automatic detection of 4x FID availability on AMD K8 family processors.
- Changed design of Battery Info page.
- Added validation of individual profiles P-states settings when Master P-States Table is altered.
- Added battery charge rate averaging period (as a registry tweak).
- Removed "No Management" from -prevprofile and -nextprofile profile switching commands.
- Added time stamp to the logging information.
- Fixed delayed applying of command-line parameters.
- Fixed CPU load icon color setting (registry tweak).
The new version is available here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!