AMD Unveils X1900 G5 Mac Edition Upgrade
AMD today announced the ATI Radeon X1900 G5 Mac Edition graphics card that represents a high-performance PCI Express graphics upgrade card for the Power Mac G5 Quad and Power Mac G5 Dual.
At an estimated street price of US $349, the ATI Radeon X1900 G5 Mac features 36 pixel shader processors, 256 MB of video RAM and delivers over 37 gigabytes per second of memory bandwidth. It features two DVI ports that are capable of supporting two 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Displays.
- System Requirements: Apple Power Mac G5 PCI Express based system; 512MB of system memory
- Radeon X1900 GT graphics processing unit
- 256MB GDDR3 memory; 256-bit memory interface
- Supports Mac OS X 10.4.7 or higher
- Dual integrated dual-link DVI for high-resolution digital displays; VGA mode support on DVI outputs (with adapter); drive two displays simultaneously with independent resolutions and refresh rates
- Two dual-link DVI-I; 9-pin S-video and composite video output; VGA support through adapter
- Display Modes: up to 2560x1600 by DVI; up to 2048x1536 by VGA; SDTV (analog): 480i | 525i and HDTV (analog or digital): 480p | 720p | 1080i | any custom resolution by TV-out
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!