OCZ Introduces 850-Watt PSU
OCZ Technology Group announced the addition of an 850W power supply to the GameXStream family. Building on the OCZ NVIDIA SLI-Ready GameXStream series, the new 850W configuration offers a more powerful solution for today’s PC systems in the same compact form factor that is a necessity to many gamers and system builders.
The OCZ GameXStream 850W features active PFC (Power Factor Correction) to effectively regulate input voltage. The 850W GameXStream remains quiet ensuring gamers hear their games and not their PC. Kept cool with a large 120mm fan, the GameXStream still remains virtually silent and cool even at peak loads.
The 850W GameXStream features a standard-sized power supply form factor resulting in a compact footprint to accommodate virtually all computer towers. The GameXStream PSU connector cables, including dual PCI-Express and a 4/8-pin CPU connector, are wrapped in a flexible mesh promoting a tidy environment inside the case.
- Part Numbers: OCZ850GXSSLI; OCZ850GXSSLI-UK; OCZ850GXSSLI-EU
- 150 x 140 x 86mm
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- OCZ ConnectAll universal connectors:
- 1 x 20+4Pin ATX
- 1 x 4-pin/8-pin CPU (supports double CPUs/supplies stable voltage)
- 2 x PCI-E
- 6 x 4-pin peripheral
- 2 x 4-pin floppy
- 6 x S-ATA
- High efficiency: 80% @ 115V (Typical load); 83% @ 230V (Typical load)
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- 100~240Vac 10-5A 50/60Hz
- +3.3V(36A), +5V(30A), +12V1(18A), +12V2(18A), +12V3(18A), +12V4(18A)
Source: OCZ Technology Group
Write a comment below. No registration needed!