RightMark Memory Analyzer 3.7 Released!
RMMA is meant for measuring vital system parameters such as CPU/Chipset/RAM providing steady and reliable (reproducible) test results and allowing for changing test parameters in a wide range. Vital low-level system characteristics include latency and real RAM bandwidth, average/minimal latency of different cache levels and its associativity, real L1-L2 cache bandwidth and TLB levels specs.
- New RightMark Multi-Threaded Memory Test included into the package
- Minor changes to prefixed instructions decode tests
- Added support for AMD Athlon 64 X2 NPT DDR2 memory controller
- Added support for Intel Core 2 processors
- Added support for Extended Performance Profiles (EPP) SPD extension
- Fixed AMD Athlon 64 X2 determination problems
- New CPU Database entries
The new version is available here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!