RightMark CPU Clock Utility 2.15 released!
RightMark CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) is a small GUI application designed for real-time CPU frequency, throttling and load level monitoring and on-the-fly adjustment of the CPU performance level on supported CPU models via processor's power management model-specific registers (MSRs). In automatic management mode it continuously monitors the CPU usage level and dynamically adjusts the CPU frequency, throttle and/or voltage level as needed, realizing the "Performance on Demand" concept.
- Modified application manifest to automatically acquire administrator privileges on beta versions of Windows Vista.
- Modified TM1/TM2 selection behavior, added TM1+TM2 mode when supported.
- Added EIST option change availability indication.
- Added complete support for Intel Core 2 processors.
- Extended CPU defaults option.
- Added AMD K8 dual-core TSC synchronizer functionality.
- Added CPU core temperature display for AMD K8, Intel Core and Intel Core 2 processors.
- Changed design of AMD K8 advanced settings page.
- Changed design of the Battery Info page.
- Increased battery subsystem polling interval (fixed problems with peripheral devices slowdowns), added option to disable battery polling completely (as a registry tweak).
- Fixed hiding Windows power status icon on localized Windows versions.
- Added support for power management of AMD K8 NPT (revision F) processors (proper VID tables).
- Added detection of new revisions of Presler (Cedar Mill) and Yonah cores.
- Added CPU signature display.
- Minor changes to maximal performance profile tray icon color.
The new version is available here.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!