RightMark CPU Clock Utility 2.15 released!
RightMark CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) is a small GUI application designed for real-time CPU frequency, throttling and load level monitoring and on-the-fly adjustment of the CPU performance level on supported CPU models via processor's power management model-specific registers (MSRs). In automatic management mode it continuously monitors the CPU usage level and dynamically adjusts the CPU frequency, throttle and/or voltage level as needed, realizing the "Performance on Demand" concept.
- Modified application manifest to automatically acquire administrator privileges on beta versions of Windows Vista.
- Modified TM1/TM2 selection behavior, added TM1+TM2 mode when supported.
- Added EIST option change availability indication.
- Added complete support for Intel Core 2 processors.
- Extended CPU defaults option.
- Added AMD K8 dual-core TSC synchronizer functionality.
- Added CPU core temperature display for AMD K8, Intel Core and Intel Core 2 processors.
- Changed design of AMD K8 advanced settings page.
- Changed design of the Battery Info page.
- Increased battery subsystem polling interval (fixed problems with peripheral devices slowdowns), added option to disable battery polling completely (as a registry tweak).
- Fixed hiding Windows power status icon on localized Windows versions.
- Added support for power management of AMD K8 NPT (revision F) processors (proper VID tables).
- Added detection of new revisions of Presler (Cedar Mill) and Yonah cores.
- Added CPU signature display.
- Minor changes to maximal performance profile tray icon color.
The new version is available here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!