Abit Launches AW9D Series Motherboards
Today Universal abit launched its AW9D and AW9D-MAX motherboards based on the Intel 975X chipset.
The abit AW9D-MAX is intended for maximum performance and supports dual graphic slots, dual Ethernet, 7.1-channel, all solid-state capacitors, Dolby Master Studio sound, Silent OTES 2 and µGuru.
The AW9D supports Intel Core 2 Duo CPUs and sports dual graphics options, with solid-state capacitors in all the essential places. HDD options include 4 x SATA 3G connectors with RAID 0,1 & 5. The board features Silent OTES and traditional µGuru.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Pentium EE, Pentium D, Quad Core Ready
- 1066MHz FSB
- 975X/ICH7R chipset
- 4 x DIMM DDR2 800/667/533, max. 8GB
- 2 PCI-E X 16, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI, 1 AudioMAX
- 7x SATA 3G Raid 0/1/10/5, 1x e-SATA , 1x IDE (AW9D-MAX); 4x SATA 3G Raid 0/1/10/5, 1x IDE (AW9D)
- 2x PCI-E GbE (AW9D-MAX); 1x PCI-E GbE (AW9D);
- 2x 1394 IEEE
- 8x USB 2.0
- 7.1-CH HD AudioMAX 882M S/PDIF In/Out, Dolby Master Studio
- Dual-pipe Silent OTES 2 (AW9D-MAX); heat-piped Silent OTES (AW9D)
- µGuru, Supports ATI CrossFire, Nvidia dual graphics
Source: Universal abit
Write a comment below. No registration needed!