Corsair Launches Flash Readout USB Drive With Bi-stable Cholesteric Display
Corsair Memory announced the introduction of the Corsair Flash Readout USB drive. The new USB Flash drive features a Bi-stable Cholesteric Display (BCD) showing data usage, availability and allowing for personalized ID or labeling.
Offering up to 2GB of storage, the new USB Flash drive features an 11 character alphanumeric label display, pie chart to indicate disk space usage and a 4-digit display showing available storage space. The BCD display retains and displays information for up to one year without the use of a battery.
In addition to advanced display features the Corsair Flash Readout USB drive offers sustained read speed up to 20MB/sec and write speed up to 7MB/sec. The drive supports Plug & Play functionality in Windows XP, 2000, ME, Linux 2.4.0 and later, Mac OS 9, X and later.
- Display: 11 characters of personalized ID or label, 4-digit detail free space in megabytes, pie chart for indicating
disk space usage
- Capacities: 1GB and 2GB capacities available
- Interface: High Speed USB 2.0 (compatible USB 1.1)
- Speed: Up to 20MB/sec read and up to 7MB/sec write
- Indicator: LED indicator light
- Dimensions: 78 x 21 x 12.9mm (L x W x H)
- Accessories: Lanyard, setup CD and USB cable
- Warranty: 10 year warranty
The CMFUSBREADOUT-1GB and CMFUSBREADOUT-2GB are available immediately at an estimated street price of $39.99 and $59.99 respectively through Corsairís authorized distributors, resellers, retailers and e-tailers.
Source: Corsair Memory
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!