OCZ Announces PC2-7200 Special Ops Edition
OCZ Technology Group announced the PC2-7200 DDR2 Special Ops Edition. The new DDR2-900 SOE is part of the limited edition Special Ops series which is a line of memory that caters to the needs of gamers and features a camouflage motif XTC heatspreader.
The PC2-7200 SOE will be available in 1GB (2x512MB) and 2GB (2x1024MB) dual channel kits for the ultimate memory upgrade on the latest DDR2 platforms. Rated at 5-5-5 latency timings, these modules offer faster access times than standard JEDEC reference design and give gamers the additional performance edge over conventional DDR2-900 memory.
All Special Ops Edition modules are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility and feature high quality XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation.
- 900MHz DDR2 240-pin DIMM
- CL 5-5-5-15 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- 512MB and 1GB modules and 1GB (2X512) and 2GB (2X1024) dual channel kits
- Camo Motif XTC Heatspreader
- Lifetime Warranty
- 2.1 Volts
- OCZ Enhanced Latency Technology
- 2.2V Extended Voltage Protection
- 512MB Module PN - OCZ2SOE900512, 1GB Module PN - OCZ2SOE9001G, 1GB (2X512) D/C Kit PN - OCZ2SOE9001GK, 2GB (2X1024) D/C Kit PN - OCZ2SOE9002GK
Source: OCZ Technology Group
Write a comment below. No registration needed!