OCZ Announces New Tempest CPU Cooler
OCZ Technology Group announced the release of the OCZ Tempest, the pinnacle of its air and heat pipe CPU cooling technology intended for gamers and enthusiasts.
The Tempest features a pure copper base plate and quad copper heat pipe design to rapidly and efficiently dissipate heat. Heat is transferred into a dense titanium plated fin array where a 92mm fan removes the thermal load quietly and effectively.
The Tempest offers rival cooling abilities with the additional advantage of a compact footprint design. Its heatsink layout is small enough to be used with the vast majority of motherboards and cases. Additionally, the Tempest gives enthusiasts and case modders the freedom to customize their cooler by providing two sets of mounting holes to accommodate a wide range of replacement fans.
- For Sockets AMD 939/940/AM2, Intel 775/478
- Pure copper base plate and heat pipes
- Pure aluminum fins
- Weight (w/out fan): 580g
- Includes: 92mm Fan, mounting Hardware for all above CPUs, thermal compound
- Fan specs: low-noise, 2500RPM +/-10%, 44.0 CFM, 2-ball bearing, 3-pin connector, blue LEDs
- Dimensions: 95.25 x 87.62 x 51.24 mm
- Part Number: OCZTTEMP
Source: OCZ Technology Group
Write a comment below. No registration needed!