Sharp To Start Supplying PV200 Wireless PDA To The U.S. Market
The PV200 is compatible with always-on connection services, enabling users to chat in real-time. It also incorporates versatile high value-added functions including a full browser, email, camera, address book, scheduler, games, and music player.
This PDA, scheduled for release to July 10, is the first wireless product developed solely by Sharp from design to production, and the company has succeeded by combining the PDA technologies from the ZAURUS PDA series with its mobile phone communications technologies. Sharp plans to promote this new product as the most advanced wireless PDA model for "highly demanding" young users.
- Size: 130 x 59 x 22 mm
- Weight: 182g
- Talk Time: 4.5 hours
- Standby time: 72 hours
- Band: GSM (850/1800/1900 MHz) / GPRS / EDGE
- Internal Memory: Flash 64MB, SDRAM 64MB
- Display: 65K colour TFT LCD
- Camera: 1.3-megapixel CMOS camera with flash
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth V2.0 / Power Class 2
- Music Player: Yes (MP3 files)
- Messaging: MMS / SMS / Email (POP3, IMAP)
- Instant Messenger: AIM / Yahoo Messenger / MSN Messenger
- Keyboard: QWERTY layout
- Speaker Phone: Yes
- Voice Notes: Yes
- Card Slot: miniSD
Write a comment below. No registration needed!