ASUS Unveils Bluetooth Dongle Kit With Bluetooth v2.0 And EDR
ASUS today unveiled the WL-BTD202 Bluetooth dongle kit, which leveraged the latest Bluetooth v2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) function. The WL-BTD202 delivers data transfers at 3Mbps and up to 40 meters in coverage range (with the bundled USB extension docking stand).
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support provides wireless stereo audio enjoyment through Bluetooth earphones. Simply plug the WL-BTD202 to a computing device to wirelessly transmit music stored to Bluetooth headphones and enjoy stereo audio quality with the freedom to roam.
The USB 2.0-based and compact WL-BTD202 is hot-pluggable, allowing quick Bluetooth connection activation. It's combined with the ASUS-developed software utilities that aid users in managing the device and ensure proper sync-up between seven devices simultaneously.
- Standard: Bluetooth V2.0 Class 2 + EDR
- Advanced Features: Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (type A)
- Data Rate: Up to 3 Mbps
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP/AVRCP/BIP/BPP/DUN/FAX/FTP/GAP/GAVDP/GEOP/ HCRP/HID/HSP/OPP/PAN/SPP/SYNC
- Frequency Band: 2.400~2.4835 GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (1Mbps), p /4-DQPSK (2Mbps), 8-DPSK (3Mbps)
- Output Power (GFSK): 0dBm (typical)
- Receiving Sensitivity (GFSK): -82dBm (typical)
- Antenna: Internal embedded
- Range: Up to 40m (limited condition)
- Power: Powered by USB port directly
- OS Support: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP
Write a comment below. No registration needed!