ASUS Unveils V75 With Stereo Speaker, VX1 Details
ASUS today introduced the V75 mobile phone, which incorporated a stereo speaker, 17 phi amplifier, FM radio and MP3 player functions, and miniSD expansion slot for up to 1GB cards.
Besides leveraging an audio equalizer function, the V75 incorporated seven special modes – Classical, Pop, Rock, Bass, Party, Treble and Dance – to enhance adapt to different types of music.
ASUS also included a PC tool CD, which comes with download software for music, images and games, within the mobile phone package. Music editing features are included as well, allowing users to turn music into ring tones or combine audio effects with videos to create personal music videos.
- GSM900/1800/1900; GPRS Class 10
- 99.6x43x17.5mm, 80g
- 720mAH Li-ion battery
- 2-5 hrs/200-300hours talk/standby time
- Available in white, purple and blue colors
- 260,000-color, 1.8" TFT, 176x220 resolution display
- WAP 1.2.1, WAP 2.0, OMA DRM
- SMS, MMS, EMS, Email
- MISP and 3 JAVA games built in
- 1.3M-pixel CMOS, MPEG4/3GP camera
- 64-chord polyphonic ring tones, Midi, MP3 AMR, AAC
- 300-entry phonebook, incoming call portraits and 8 quick dials
- 32MB built-in memory and miniSD slot (up to 1GB)
The company also unveiled the final details of its ASUS-Lamborghini VX1 notebook, which debuted at the Consumer Electronics Show in January. Based on Intel Core Duo Processor T2500 and Intel 945PM chipset, the VX1 is expected to be available in the market at the end of April priced at 2799 EUR (VAT included). The notebook will also be available on Lamborghini e-shop (http://www.lamborghinistore.com) and from the exclusive merchandising shop at the Automobili Lamborghini headquarter located in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy.
Source: ASUS, image from oc.com.tw
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!