AOpen To Showcase MoDT Solutions For ICC 2006
AOpen is going to showcase a number of novelties at 2006 Intel Channel Conference (ICC). Primarily, attention is focused on MoDT (Mobile on Desktop) solutions - desktop machines on mobile processors. These will include XC Cube, MiniPC and ePC barebones as well as motherboards supporting single- and dual-core CPUs.
- EPC945GT-m8 for Intel Viiv: Intel Core Duo / Solo, Micro ATX, 945GM + ICH7MDH chipset
- MiniPC Duo MP945-V for Intel Viiv: Intel Core Duo / Solo, 945GM + ICH7MDH chipset
- MiniPC Duo MP945-X: Intel Core Duo / Solo, 945GM + ICH7M chipset
- 975 ATX: Intel Core Duo / Solo, 975X + ICH7
- uATX i945 for Intel Viiv: Intel Core Duo / Solo, 945GT + ICH7MDH
- mini-ITX i945 for Intel Viiv: Intel Core Duo / Solo, 945GT + ICH7MDH
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!