3M Touch Systems Announces MicroTouch CT150 Touch Monitor
3M Touch Systems announces availability of the new MicroTouch CT150 15" LCD touch screen monitor specifically designed for self-service and industrial applications.
Key MicroTouch CT150 touch monitor features include:
- Three bezel options
- An array of designer-flexible mounting methods
- Remote control on-screen-display adjustment module.
- Complete, rigid steel enclosure, allowing VESA mounting as a stand-alone display for industrial applications.
- FCC B, and CE certifications, and UL/cUL compliance, which can be helpful in accelerating the UL certification process for kiosk solutions.
- Full compliance to the European Union Directive on Restrictions on Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- 3M's proven MicroTouch ClearTek II touch screen technology and MicroTouch EXII electronics platform.
- A 500:1 contrast ratio LCD display module that can be print-color matched, making it an ideal choice for photo kiosk applications.
- Accepts either AC or DC power, eliminating the need for power adapters inside enclosed solutions.
- Three-year display warranty and a full five-year warranty on the touch screen.
The MicroTouch CT150 touch monitor joins a family of high performance MicroTouch monitor products, which include the MicroTouch 17" chassis touch monitor and the MicroTouch 15" M150 and 17" M170 desktop touch screen monitors. This product is available for shipment May 1, 2006.
Source: 3M Touch Systems
Write a comment below. No registration needed!