ASUS Introduces N4L-VM DH Viiv-Certified Motherboard
ASUS today introduced the micro-ATX-formed, Dolby and Viiv-certified motherboard – the N4L-VM DH. This Windows MCE-compatible novelty is the first ASUS platform to feature support for the advanced Intel Core Duo Mobile CPU.
The N4L-VM DH features the low-noise CPU cooler and supports Q-Fan technology for quiet operation. The board also complies with RoHS regulations as an environmentally safe motherboard.
Speaking of features, the board offers TV-Out connector, ALC 882M 8ch high-definition audio with S/PDIF-Out. Additionally, with the purchase of ASUS R-DVI-ADD2 card, DVI output is made available. The N4L-VM DH motherboard is further incorporated with Intel 82573L Gb Ethernet.
- CPU: Socket 479 for Intel Core Duo processor
- Chipset: Intel 945GM + ICH7-M DH, Supports Intel ViiV technology
- Memory: Dual-Channel DDRII 667/ 533
- LAN: Intel Gigabit LAN (Vidalia)
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI-E x 16, 1 x PCI-E x 1 and 2 x PCI
- VGA: Intel Integrated Graphics GMA 950
- Storage: Dual RAID: 2 x SATA with RAID0, 1; 2 x SATAII with RAID 0, 1, including 1 x External SATA (ASUS SATA-on-the-Go)
- Audio: 8-channel High Definition Audio, S/PDIF In & Out Interface
- Dolby Master Studio: Dolby Prologic IIx, Dolby Headphone, Dolby Virtual speaker, Dolby Digital Live
- IEEE: 2 x IEEE 1394a
- Accessories: Low-noise CPU cooler, WinDVD Suite
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!