Samsung Unveils 8GB Phone
Samsung Electronics unveiled the first 8GB hard disk embedded smartphone - SGH-i310.
The i310 comes with the latest version of Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone. It offers USB 2.0 and Plug & Play feature which allows the phone to be utilized as a removable hard disk.
The i310 also a 2 megapixel camera with flash, microSD slot, document viewer and TV output. It also supports Bluetooth stereo (A2DP), digital power amp and dual speakers.
- Standard GSM/GPRS (900/1800/1900MHz) + EDGE
- OS Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone
- 2 Megapixel Camera with Flash
- 2.0" 240x320 65K Color TFT
- 8GB HDD embedded, External memory (microSD)
- Video Recording & Messaging (MPEG4 / H.263)
- MP3 / AAC / ACC+ / ACC+(e) / WMA / WAV / OGG
- Dual Speaker / Digital Power Amp / External Music Key / BT Stereo
- Bluetooth Technology / USB 2.0 / Voice Recognition
- Document Viewer / TV-out / BT Printing
- 111.9 x 48.5 x 19.8 mm size
- 120 g weight
Source: Samsung Electronics
Write a comment below. No registration needed!