Sharp Introduces 65V-inch LCD Monitor PN-655
Sharp will introduce into the Japanese market the PN-655 LCD Monitor made at the Kameyama Plant, which uses a 65V-inch full-spec high-definition LCD panel (resolution of 1,920x1,080 pixels).
- 65V-inch high-resolution, full-spec high-definition LCD panel (1,920 x 1,080) for CAD data and videoconferencing
- Employs a "dual fine engine", which enables the display of both PC digital data and audio-visual images in full-spec high-definition.
- Uses "picture in picture" and "picture by picture" functions to display various image sources simultaneously.
- Strengthened functions for commercial use, such as a fanless design, remote control functions, and capability of around the clock operations.
- Screen brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio: 700:1
- Viewing angle Vertical: 170°, horizontal 170° (CR10)
The novelty will be introduced in Japan on March 24, 2006. Its price is still open.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!