Sharp Introduces 65V-inch LCD Monitor PN-655
Sharp will introduce into the Japanese market the PN-655 LCD Monitor made at the Kameyama Plant, which uses a 65V-inch full-spec high-definition LCD panel (resolution of 1,920x1,080 pixels).
- 65V-inch high-resolution, full-spec high-definition LCD panel (1,920 x 1,080) for CAD data and videoconferencing
- Employs a "dual fine engine", which enables the display of both PC digital data and audio-visual images in full-spec high-definition.
- Uses "picture in picture" and "picture by picture" functions to display various image sources simultaneously.
- Strengthened functions for commercial use, such as a fanless design, remote control functions, and capability of around the clock operations.
- Screen brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio: 700:1
- Viewing angle Vertical: 170°, horizontal 170° (CR10)
The novelty will be introduced in Japan on March 24, 2006. Its price is still open.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!