Fujitsu Siemens Launches Pocket LOOX C550
Fujitsu Siemens Computers is launching its new Pocket LOOX C550, a compact handheld aimed at upmarket business customers and consumers. Weighing only 160 g, the Pocket LOOX C550 is one of the lightest handhelds on the market. The successor to the Pocket LOOX 700 Series will become available as of mid-March for prices starting at 378 Euro (e.g. in Germany, excl. VAT).
Connectivity options include wireless LAN, IrDA and Bluetooth interfaces. The device works under the Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium Edition. The Pocket LOOX Software Suite from Fujitsu Siemens Computers also offers SpeedMenu and CONNECTMOBILITY applications.
- OS: Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium Edition
- Processor: Intel PXA270 520 MHz CPU based on Intel XScale microarchitecture
- Memory: 128 MB ROM, 64MB RAM
- Display: 3.5-inch, 480 x 640 pixel, 65,536 colors, transflective TFT touchscreen, LED backlight
- Battery: 1200 mAh Lithium Ion, exchangeable
- Standby time: up to 500 hours
- Weight: approx. 0,160 g
- Dimensions: 116 x 71 x 14 mm
- Interfaces: IrDa, USB 1.1 slave, USB 1.1 host, serial (RS232), Bluetooth V1.2 and Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g) integrated; WiFi certified
- Audio: built-in microphone, speaker, headphone (3.5 mm)
- Expandability: SD/MM Card slot with I/O functionality
Source: Fujitsu Siemens Computers
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!