BenQ P50 Reaches Retail
As you know, BenQ Mobile first introduced P50 at CES 2005. And now the novelty, which is one of the most anticipated business-class PDA/smartphones, reaches the retail in Europe.
BenQ PDA P50 Features:
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003
- Intel PXA272, 416 MHz CPU
- 64MB SDRAM + 64MB Flash ROM
- 2.83" QVGA LCD touchscreen, 240x320
- 1.3Mp, 4x digital zoom
- MP3 player
- MP3 ringtones
- WLAN, GPRS, Bluetooth, IrDA, USB
- SDIO slot
- 4 hours of talk time, 120 hours of standy
- 122x60x20mm dimensions
- 170g weight
The packagee includes Li-Ion battery, travel charger, leather case, stylus, cleaning tools, screen protector, user's guide, USB cable, BenQ Companion CD.
P50 is already retailing in Great Britain at around $650. It's also offered by Vodafone-Expansys.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!