RightMark CPU Clock Utility v2.0 is released!
RightMark CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) is a small GUI application designed for real-time CPU frequency, throttling and load level monitoring and on-the-fly adjustment of CPU performance level on supported CPU models via processor's power management model-specific registers (MSRs). In the automatic management mode it continuously monitors the CPU usage level and dynamically adjusts the CPU frequency, throttle and/or voltage level as needed, realizing the "Performance on Demand" concept.
Changes to this version include:
- Completely new user interface design, new icons.
- CPU frequency and CPU/OS load system tray indicators.
- Integration with Windows power management and standard LCD backlight interface.
- Flexible per-profile and per-power source PST, ODCM and Windows power management settings.
- Improved ODCM management with user-customizable throttle states table feature.
- New CPU performance level management logic allowing instant multiple-states PST/ODCM transitions.
- Determination and support for new CPUs: Intel Pentium D and Pentium Extreme Edition 900 series, Intel Core Solo and Core Duo processors (preliminary); new Intel logos.
- Support for "non-mobile" versions of ICH4 and ICH6 south bridges in Intel Centrino mobile platform advanced settings.
- New command-line profile-changing options (-nextprofile and -prevprofile).
- Fixed CPU frequency display on older Intel Pentium 4 models (Northwood/Willamette).
- EIST/DBS settings (Intel Pentium 4 / Pentium M advanced settings) are now always remembered, regardless of the "Remember these settings" option.
- Added user-definable delay (as a registry setting) to the management procedure start (on startup and resume from standby/hibernate).
You can download the new version here, as usual.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!