ASUS Unveils Eco-Friendly U5A Notebook
ASUS today introduced the 12.1" ultra portable U5A notebook, all parts of which comply with RoHS regulations Directive 2002/95/EC. This directive requires the substitution of various heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium, and hexavalent chromium) and brominated flame-retardants in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Intel Pentium M Processor 700 Sequence (1.60-2.13GHz, 533 MHz, 2MB L2 Cache)
- Mobile Intel 915GM Express Chipset
- Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection
- Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional
- DDRII 533MHz, 512MB on board, up to 1536MB
- 12.1" XGA
- 40/60/80 GB HDD
- 3 x USB, 1 x Card-Reader. 1 x 1394, 1 x PCMCIA
- 27.4 x 23.17 x 2.75~3.35cm, 1.4kg (3 cell battery pack)
Write a comment below. No registration needed!