RightMark 3DSound 2.2 Is Released
RightMark 3DSound has been updated to the version 2.2. Updates are primarily related to CPU utilization test:
- Added onboard X-RAM presence and size detection feature
- Added detection of EAX 5.0 for DirectSound API
- Added forced X-RAM disable feature
- Added X-RAM usage statistics to the log
- Added X-RAM data to XML report viewable with DataAnalyzer
- Updated User's Guide
NOTE: Creative X-Fi X-RAM memory is supported only in the Game Mode with OpenAL API.
The new RightMark 3DSound 2.2 is freely available for download along with User's Manual in the Download section.
You comments and ideas are welcome by e-mail and in our forum.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!