Mamiya Sets Shipping Date For Its 22-Megapixel D-SLR
DALSA announced that its customer, Mamiya, has set a shipping date for its new Mamiya ZD medium format camera. The professional grade camera, which integrates DALSA's 22-megapixel image sensor chip, will be available in Japan on December 21st, 2005, and will be released world-wide in January 2006.
The built-in Dalsa CCD is sized 36mm x 48mm and provides 4008x5344 resolution (21.50 effective megapixels).
Other features include:
- 14-bit A/D conversion (12-bit per color channel)
- 645AF lens mount
- 1.5 fps capture rate, 11 shots per series
- Compact Flash and Secure Data slots
- Mamiya RAW, JPEG or both RAW and JPEG formats (approx. 100 images in Mamiya RAW format per 4GB CF card)
- Three levels of image quality and image size
- An innovative cartridge type removable Low-Pass filter (optional)
- 4-pin FireWire (IEEE1394)
- Digital Photo Studio software
- 1,200g weight
Sources: DALSA, Mamiya
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!