Thursday, October 20, 2005
ASUS Introduces PM17 Series Monitors With 3ms Response Time — Cormac @ 19:41
ASUS today introduced two new models to its PM17 LCD monitor series, the PM17TU and PM17TE, which incorporated faster response time and image enhancements as well as ASUS Crystal Shine and Color Shine technologies.
The response time of the PM17TU reaches 3ms through the ASUS Trace Free Technology that implements the anti-double-edge overdriving method with noise reduction circuits to reduce response time in all gray-to-gray levels. (PM17TU only).
The SPLENDID technology evaluates each pixel in every frame and adjusts them in smaller regions without affecting the whole picture. Colors, brightness, contrast and sharpness in each region are dynamically optimized according to conditions most favorable to the human eye. It offers five modes (Standard, Scenery, Gaming, Night View and Theater) and three skin tones (Natural, Reddish and Yellowish) for different graphics applications.
Color Shine is a glare-type panel technology that utilizes multiple coating color film. Crystal Shine improves panel brightness to 500nits.
Finally, there's ZBD (0 bright dot) policy - even if one bright dot is found, users can exchange for a new panel within one year of purchase.
- 500nits brightness (max.), 600:1 color contrast (max.) and 3ms average response time
- Two built-in 2.5W stereo speakers
- Support both DVI and D-SUB output signal
- Function key enables fast image optimization
- Onscreen Display (OSD) menus enable easy adjustment of brightness level and switching between signal standards
- 25° (forward 5° , backwards 20°) tilting angles
- VESA75 wall mount kit and removable base
- KINGSTONE security lock
- DVI cable
- 3-year system and panel warranty
[ Previous Day ] [ Search ] [ News Archive ]
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!