Panasonic Begins Delivery of FOMA P701iD Handsets to NTT DoCoMo
Panasonic Mobile Communications announced that it has begun shipments of FOMA P701iD phones to NTT DoCoMo. Developed in collaboration with Taku Satoh, a graphic designer, NTT DoCoMo and Panasonic Mobile, the FOMA P701iD comes in 6 variations (3 colors each in "Square X Glossy" and "Round X Mat") in different textures and forms. Using the designed-in "Hikari (Light) Drops" feature, the user can customize their phone by linking the light display with the embedded melodies.
The P701iD is pre-installed with "i-channel" services. Subscribers to i-channel will automatically receive various content, such as news, weather, entertainment reports, sports news and horoscopes, delivered to the phone's standby screen as telop text. By pushing the i-channel button, a channel list will appear and the user can select the channel they want to view. The FOMA P701iD is also equipped with a Real Audio player.
- Size: approx. 100x49x19.7mm (23 mm: protruding portions included)
- Weight: approx. 109 grams
- Continuous talk time: approx. 140 minutes
- Continuous video calling time: approx. 90 minutes
- Continuous stand-by time: approx. 460 hours (static), approx. 350 hours (dynamic)
- Main display: approx. 2.2" (240x320 dots); 65,536 colors; TFT Color LCD
- Sub-display: Approx. 0.6" (72x12 dots) monochrome STN LCD
- Outer camera: vMaicovicon camera, effective resolution 1.25 megapixels;
- Inner camera: CMOS camera, effective resolution 1.1 megapixels
Write a comment below. No registration needed!