RightMark CPU Clock Utility version 1.8 released!
Changes to this version include:
- Rewritten multi-processor (SMP/HT/multicore) monitoring and management code.
- Added on-suspend behavior selection; removed "Force Minimal State on Standby" option.
- Returned "Run HLT command when OS is idle" option as requested by users (Win32 only).
- Added determination of AMD Athlon 64 X2, Turion and Dual Core Opterons.
- Bugfixed AltVID settings on AMD K8 revision E cores.
- Corrected ODCM settings behavior on a Centrino platform.
- Bugfixed log file rotating feature.
- Fixed Intel Centrino mobile platform chipset settings.
- Corrected "Restore Defaults on Exit" behavior.
The new version is available for downloading here
Write a comment below. No registration needed!