ATI Introduces Avivo Hardware And Software Technology
ATI Technologies' Avivo includes hardware and software technologies that refine video capture and playback, and improve display quality. According to the developers, computers with Avivo provide more accurate color reproduction than other PCs - they can display 64 times as many colors - and so are essential for anyone editing photos or viewing video. In addition, Avivo makes PC games look better on current displays.
- Supports hardware MPEG-2 compression, hardware assisted decode of MPEG-2, H.264 and VC-1 video codecs, and advanced display upscaling
- 64 times the number of colors currently available in current PCs; higher color fidelity with 10-bit processing throughout Avivo's display engine
- Resolutions, such as 2560x1600 or higher, on the latest digital displays using dual-link DVI, as well as high color depth support over DVI
- Advanced up or down resolution scaling on any flat panel display using ATI's solutions
- Video capture with features like 3D comb filtering, front-end video scaling, and hardware MPEG video compression
- Hardware noise reduction and 12-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Supports standard TV, HDTV, video input and all PC displays via digital (DVI, HDMI) and analog (VGA, Component, S-Video, composite) ports
Avivo will be an integral component in all of ATI's upcoming desktop, mobile, chipset, workstation, and software products.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!