SMART Modular Technologies Introduces Lily-TV Advanced TFT-LCD Monitor/TV Controller Board
SMART Modular Technologies today introduced its Lily-TV TFT-LCD Monitor/TV controller board for advanced video applications, including support for US NTSC and European PAL TV applications. The Lily-TV boards can be used to upgrade existing casino gaming, kiosk, ATM, and industrial control designs to LCDs.
Using a BIOS option to support TFT-LCDs up to SXGA resolution at 75Hz, the Lily-TV board is compatible with standard SVGA, XGA, and SXGA VESA timings, enabling all video modes and the use of the full-display area.
Additional key features include:
- Support for multiple languages
- Optional input combination, e.g., PC monitor only
- Full CRT multi-sync monitor compatibility
- Truecolor (16.7M) data processing and display driving
- Single-control operated and transparent on-screen-display (OSD) user interface
- Compatible with VESA DPMS power-saving modes
Handling analog RGB, DVI, video, S-Video, and TV signals, the Lily-TV boards are available with standard BIOS and cables to support industry-standard TFT-LCD models. They can also be customized to meet precise graphic requirements.
SMART´s Lily-TV boards are VESA DDC 1/2B compliant and measure 100x120x7mm. Supplied by +12-VDC single power, they operate across 0 to +50 degrees C.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!