The new RMAA 5.5 announced
The RightMark Audio Analyzer suite was updated to version 5.5.
The main innovation is the advanced spectrum analyzer for random WAV files, including those absent in the test list.
Spectrum analyzer features:
- Variable FFT size in samples, ranges from 128 to 262,144
- Automatic frequency resolution calculation for the current sampling rate
- Zero padding for better spectrum precision
- FFT overlap for better spectrum time averaging
- FFT weighting window selection; affects the level of spectral side lobes and frequency spreading of spectral main lobes
- Kaiser window beta; adjusts the shape of Kaiser window. Higher betas lead to better suppression of side lobes (useful with high-peak spectrums), lower betas lead to slighlty better frequency resolution.
The distribution package is available here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!