CPU RightMark Lite 2005, Cross-Platform Edition For x86/IA-64 Is Released!
RightMark team released the new CPU RM Lite 2005, cross-platform edition for x86/IA-64. The features and differences from the full version are as follows:
- Features CPU Performance test only.
- No support for batch files for now.
- FPU/SSE2/SSE3 Solver and FPU+MMX/FPU+EMMX/SSE/SSE3 Renderer modules (no 3DNow!/extended 3DNow! support)
- Drawing into a window using system memory (cached/uncached modes), requires no DirectX hardware/software.
- Support for x86-64 platform is planned for the future.
- Full source code is available.
- New features:
- Improved Renderer texture-mapping routines.
- Improved Renderer multi-threading (SMP/Hyper-Threading) support, fixed Solver module performance issues when running on a CPU with Hyper-Therading technology with multiple rendering threads.
- Automatic setting of Renderer threads count to the number of logical processors present in the system.
The new version is available here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!