RightMark Memory Analyzer 3.47 released!
This version features the following:
- Added support for new Prescott and Irwindale CPU cores with 2MB of L2 cache
- Added processor number determination for Pentium 4 and Celeron D CPUs
- Added CPU core revision determination for most CPUs
- Added support for nForce4 SMBus controller
- Fixed lockup with AGP info on server platforms with no AGP support
- Improved display of memory channels count/mode
- CPU logos converted to PNG format
- New CPU database entries
The new version is available for downloading in the official Download section.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!